October 23, 2005

Time Flies..

Wow can you believe that October is almost over? It seems it just got going and already it is the 23rd.My brother is 19 today - that is hard to believe.Before you know it will be Christmas and Ron will have to sing carols in chat. :p I think I'm going to have to ask Jade about getting him to do that....lol.You all have a great rest of the day ok?And remember...' all things were created by Him, and for Him. And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.'

7 comments:

Benjamin said...

hi, i'm ben and I just started my own blog just to see how that works. then i pushed the "next blog" button and there i was on your blog, which is quite cool, because i like theology and music, too so i'll be watching this blog, god bless, ben

Hannah said...

Hi Ben, that is cool :) what is your blog address?

Benjamin said...

well, it's benbat.blogspot.com, but it's not really a blog yet. I actually didn't plan on starting a plot, but it'll become one now. Anyway, it would be cool if you were the first to put something on it, it would make it more international!

Hannah said...

Lol sure.These blogs can actually be a lot of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Good times blogging! ;)

Ronald said...

To the tune of Jingle Bells, all sing along:

Rust and smoke, the heater's broke, the door just blew away. I light a match to see the dash and then I start to pray, HEY! The frame is bent, the muffler went, the radio it's okay, but oh what fun it is to drive this rusty Chevrolet!

Hannah said...

I drive a Pontiac!