October 17, 2005

My Birthday Excursion

Ok so Saturday we headed out about 6 am in the morning to drive four hours to the city.We got there on time, but it was a bit of a challenge finding the music store :p.After lunch we went to the mall and spent 3 and a half hours looping it about 8 times I think lol.We found most of the things we were looking for and some things that we didn't need.Then a quick supper and fillup and we beat the dark getting out of the city.I hate driving in the city when its dark you see. Now the drive home was interesting because of all the deer.I saw a lot of them lol, and some too close for comfort.So to stay awake we turned the music up loud, drank mountain dew :x, and talked a lot.We made it home safe by 11 and I didn't even speed.It was just really special to have someone to spend the day hanging out with like that, I've never really done that much. And Madelaine is an awesome friend, I really appreciate getting to know her.It was a great birthday.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

You didn't speed? That's what's expected of you! Smiles poking along at 10 kilometers per hour (have no idea what that is in mph) must be a sight to see!

Hannah said...

My dear Ronette, I said I didnt speed, not that I was a turtle. :p