October 29, 2005

The Wisdom of the Aged

Tonight at church one of the speakers was an 89 year old man who's spent his life sharing Christ with men in the bush camps and outlying areas around here.He has an amazing wealth of Bible verses committed to memory.He'll get up to preach, and just start quoting verses, dead accurate, all pertaining to his theme. He says it with such emphasis and enthusiasm too, it is really encouraging to listen to.Every time I hear him I always come away refreshed and convicted.God truly has used him greatly. :)

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Amazing how God uses all ages isn't it! We have a 90 year old man in our church that can still play the harmonica and often does during services as a special!

Ronald said...

Come on, I'm suffering from boredom! You HAVE to post something new!

Hannah said...

rofl. awwww Ronnie I promise tonight I'll respond to your comments and find something to post.

Ronald said...

Good job!