September 24, 2005

Thoughts

Today is rainy,cold and damp.Lately several of my friends have been on my mind so I drove to a little park and just thought,prayed, and read some - you know I think I need to do that more often.When I take time to reflect I realize just how good God is to me, and how much He is teaching me all the time through reading,studying, friends, experiences.The more I talk to Christians, or browse Christian material, the more I realize just how little I do know.Right now I'm researching on premillenialism and amillenialism. There is so much out there on that, and both sides believe they are right.I think it will be a long process before I come to the conclusion of which side I am on.I just think it's time to stop believing something because I've always been taught it, and instead believe it because I have studied it and prayed about it and know it is the correct Biblical interpretation.If more Christians knew what they believed and why they believed it,we would see a difference in our churches.

No comments: