March 1, 2006

Just Like His Love

Jan 18, 2006
---------------------------------------
Its Just Like His Great Love

The past couple weeks have been rather stressful and discouraging.I've slipped and fallen many times,but God was always there to pick me up.Sometimes thru the words of a true friend, a verse, or even a song.And this old song says it very well...

Sometimes the clouds of trouble bedim the sky above,
I cannot see my Savior's face, I doubt His wondrous love.
But He, from heaven's mercy seat,beholding my despair
In pity bursts the clouds between,and shows me He is there

One day,flipping through the hymnal and playing random songs I came across this one.I could relate so well to this and the other verses.It brought me to tears to think that inspite of my complaining,lack of trust, and frequent failing, He was always there with a tender hand to lift me back up. God really is a good God.

No comments: