November 8, 2005

That we may be to the praise of His glory

"Sometimes I feel discouraged and feel my work's in vain..."

but then I stumble over a variation of some verses in Ephesians 1:

"Grace to you,
From Jesus Christ our Savior,
He's redeemed us through His blood,
Grace to you.
Peace to you,
From God, our heav'nly Father,
Every blessing flows from Him,
Peace to you,
Peace to you.

Even as He chose us
Before the world's creation
To be holy and blameless
Before Him in love,
He's adopted us as His very own
Through Jesus to Himself by His good pleasure."

...and I'm reminded why I'm here and have no room to complain.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

God does have each and every one of us here for a purpose. Sometimes I'm tempted to grumble and complain but in view of eternity, life is short and very much temporary!

Hannah said...

Yes how very true that is.Sometimes it can be hard to remember that though.