November 3, 2005


Hey Ronnie thanks for all your comments, they are fun to read.

Well the past week has been pretty busy with work and our missions conference.Work is not without its challenges but I was surprised at how easily I got back into the routine.I am already tired of listening to the same rock songs over and over again,the problem is the repetition plants them in my mind when I don't want them there. The good news is I've already had a few opportunities to plant seeds and witness and I am praying those doors will continue to open.
The last couple days I've ordered several books.Some are ones good friends recommended, others were ones I wanted and just 'happened' to stumble over. They should all arrive at about the same time so I will definitely have enough reading to keep me occupied for a while.:p I will let you all know what I think of 'Don't waste your life' and 'Chosen by God'.
Does anyone else think that November came up really fast? It is hard to believe that 2005 is almost over.Why at this rate I'll be as ancient as Ron in a very short time.
An interesting note, because of the size and quality of my grampa's lawn, it is a daily occurence to see two or three deer eating our grass.If they stick around during the winter I should try taming one of them. :p
Now as one of my favorite authors always says:
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Yeah, I hear ya on the rock songs up at work. I was telling Dave the other day there was a classic episode of The Beverly Hillbillies in which Jethrene (Jethro's sister) is practicing her "singing." Granny claimed that Jethrene must be sick and after some arguing between her and Pearl, Granny exclaims,"Don't tell me that child ain't sick; nobody makes a noise like that on purpose!" Dave and I heard Tina Turner doing her "singing" one day up at work and I told Dave she sounded exactly like what Jethrene sounded like, lol!

Yes, this year has went by too fast. Can you believe in a few months we will have been friends for a year now? I still have no regrets about adopting you as my little sis, lol! You are a one of kind person and I am proud to know you but furthermore, I'm proud to know that you're my sister in Christ!

Hannah said...

Hey Ron I remember that episode very well - it was funny.
Yes I am afraid that this year has went by way too fast.Worthy has been a big blessing to me - I have met such great people and learned so much.You,Jade, and watch were some of the first ppl that really influenced me on there. I've learned a lot from you big brother - thanks for being such a gentleman...you are a great example of integrity.

Ronald said...

Wow, thank you for that!